Tekit Kutter 2
Kutter 2 is a sequenced frequency cutter effect. Cut frequencies on the 12 band easily and breathe life into your sound using the step modulation sequencer.
Create trance gate effect, fading effect, chop your drums and a lot more with high precision.
- 12 band frequency cutter
- 8 to 128 steps modulation sequencer
- 4 sequencer memories per preset
- Sequencer play forward or reverse
- Phase inverter and Sharp mode
- Wet and dry signal mix
- Full MIDI automation support
- Easy MIDI learn on all parameters
- Use 7-bit MIDI Continuous Controller or High resolution 14-bit MIDI NRPN and RPN
- Works in mono or stereo
- Zero-latency processing
- Preset manager, rename, copy, save, load...
- Undo your changes to initial preset value
- One click preset randomize
- 128 presets by Justin O'Quinn (EDM producer) and Tek'it Audio
- 1.2GHz CPU or higher with SSE
- 512MB RAM or higher
- Microsoft® Windows® 7, XP (SP2 or later), or Vista™
- VST™ 2 compatible host
- Sound card with ASIO driver support recommended