Comp is a modern compressor that provides powerful visual tools to help you better control and visualize the dynamics applied to your sound.
Use Comp for anything from adding a snap to your snare drum or a punch to your bass line, to totally morph your kick drum.
- Real time visualization.
- RMS and Peak compression.
- Soft and Hard knee.
- Attack range from 0.01ms to 0.9s.
- Ratio up to 30:1.
- Wet/Dry mix for parallel compression.
- Input, Output, Gain reduction readout and VU.
- Scope visualization at sample sync to 200ms window.
- Zero Latency.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Easy MIDI learn on all parameters.
- Use 7-bit MIDI Continuous Controller or High resolution 14-bit MIDI NRPN and RPN.
- Integrated Preset manager, rename, copy, save, load...
- 10 Factory presets.
- Up to 16 user presets
- 1.5GHz CPU or higher with SSE2.
- 512MB RAM or higher.
- Microsoft® Windows® 8, 7, XP (SP2 or later), or Vista™.
- VST™ 2 compatible host.
- Sound card with ASIO driver support recommended.
- To use the automation a Host with automation features. For MIDI learn a MIDI interface and an external MIDI control device are required.