iZotope RX 6 Elements
Budget-friendly version designed for small home studios - SAVE 20%
RX is the industry standard audio repair tool that’s been used on countless albums, movies, and TV shows to restore damaged, noisy audio to pristine condition. iZotope RX Elements is a budget-friendly version of RX designed for small home studios that need the basics. It includes the standalone audio editor and spectral editing so you can visualize your audio and make edits with precision and accuracy.
In addition, RX Elements includes four essential, real-time noise reduction plug-ins that can also be used inside your favorite digital audio workstation, including the critically acclaimed De-noise technology.
- Perfect for home musicians and podcasters on a budget
- Includes standalone audio editor with spectral editing
- Remove unwanted background noise with Voice De-noise plug-in
- Eliminate clicks and pops with De-click plug-in
- Remove buzz and grounding issues with De-hum plug-in
- Fix clipped audio takes with De-clip plug-in
RX Audio Editor standalone application - Visually identify audio problems with the spectrogram view then use familiar image editing tools to fix the issue.
Voice De-noise - Finely tuned for vocals and dialogue, reduce unwanted steady state or evolving background noise like air conditioning, refrigerator hum, and amp hiss.
De-clip - Repair digital and analog clipping artifacts to restore distorted audio.
De-click - Clean up vinyl clicks, mouth noise, and soften up clicky bass guitars with the new low latency De-click algorithm.
De-hum - Remove ground loop hum and line noise
Supported operating systems
• Windows: 7, 8, and 10
• Mac: OS X 10.8.5 - 10.12 Supported plug-in hosts • Audition CC 2017, Cubase 9*, Final Cut Pro 10*, Live 9, Logic Pro X*, Media Composer 8.8, Nuendo 7, Premiere Pro CC 2017, Pro Tools 10-12, Studio One 3 *Supported in OS X 10.11 or higher
Supported plug-in formats
• AAX (64-bit), Audiosuite DPM, Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit), RTAS (32-bit), VST 2 (32-bit and 64-bit), and VST 3 (32-bit and 64-bit)